Monday, July 5, 2010

Ducks, Ducks & More Ducks Video

I was out doing a site check for a family portrait session I have on Saturday.  I went to Concordia College, by the pond and found all these ducks and ducklings there.  Fortunately I had my camera in the car and was able to get several images. 

It was also entertaining watching the very protective mom of the youngest ducklings.  She would chase after any duck that she felt was too close.

Some of the ducks came within 2 feet of me while I was sitting on the ground taking pictures. Decided it was time to move when I saw that there were 3 very close to me. The last thing I wanted was to be attacked by their mother.

Hope you don't mind me sharing this, as it isn't often that one is able to capture the beauty of these birds so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment