Thursday, July 15, 2010

What am I doing here?

My goal with this blog and the other Social Medias' that I am with, is to reach individual's who are looking for a photographer.  Not necessarily to sell to you, but to let you know who I am, what I do and maybe with some tips that I will post from time to time, enlighten you about professional portraits.

Professional portraits is not about having a "good" camera & I "love" taking pictures.  It is about understanding how to use your camera to get proper exposure, color & depth of field.  It is about using light (light is what makes a portrait, without light, you have a black image.) to create a pleasing image without shadows under the eyes, or overexposed, blown out skin tones and more.

It is also about understanding what you should wear, best time of day for children's sessions , why to have a business portrait and how often you should update it and so much more.

If you have a related question, I will try to answer them the best I can.

I will be posting here and on Facebook images from my sessions.  I try to do some from every session, some get posted right away and others may take awhile.  Depending on the activities in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment